Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Quick Intro

Hello, quick introduction

I'm an enthusiastic writer, reader, and movie lover. Mainly horror movies lover. I'm one of those people who love watching movies and reading the books they're based on. One of my favorite conversations to have is to discuss the similarities and dissimilarities between books and their movies. How do they compare? How do they differentiate? Did the movie did a good job bringing the book to the big screen? Did it correctly recreate the story? I enjoy discussing all these topics, plus more. The question I love to discuss the most of course is, which do you prefer? The book or movie? The majority of people would say the book was better or the book is always better, and I agree. Though, there have been movies that made a few changes from the books that made people to actually prefer the film. Small changes for example, a twist to the plot, recreating a scene differently, or bringing new meanings to a character, and more. I will mainly focus on discussing about the caparison between the book and film versions. Though, most of the books I'll review are related to horror because of my interested in the genre.

Lastly I would like to say is that these reviews are mainly my own opinions, so there no need to ratify, but I do enjoy feedbacks and discussions. I write for the fun of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment